Thursday, April 29, 2010
Sunday, April 25, 2010
Create renderings quickly and easily with RhinoGold Render Studio 1.1 professional results without the need of any experience required. High quality results in seconds! In this new version, there is a complete integration with RhinoGold Animation Studio! Allow creating animation with the same photorealistic quality as in Render Studio. Your design is on the move!
Click here for details and download.
Zubin M. Khabazi has updated his book,Generative Algorithms with Grasshopper, which looks at generative algorithms, Grasshopper, design and geometry in architecture. The updated book begins with basic Grasshopper definitions, then follows through to intermediate and advanced subjects. Project-based fabrication and design strategies are also included. It's available as a free download, check it out.
Thursday, April 15, 2010
- Open:SolidWorks: SolidWorks import has been removed from Rhino 4.0 SR8. If you have Rhino 4.0 SR7 or older installed, you will be able to keep your installation of SolidWorks import. New installations of SR8 will not include this feature.
- Dim: A rounding error has been fixed.
- Import crashed fixed.
- MatchSrf: The options were not properly set or saved. This is fixed.
- Open:DWG/DXF crash fixed.
- Save:STEP crash fixed.
- Redesigned grid by surface UV algorithm. It is much faster now with resulting panels aligning with surface iso curves.
- Added "MakeCompatible" option to ptMeanCurves to keep input curves structure unchanged.
- Fixed a bug ptGridSurfaceDomainVariable when changing methods option.
- Added new option "OrderMethod" to help order curves in ptGridUCurves command.
- Fixed a ptChangeGridDensity bug. It used to change density in one direction but not the other.
- Updated ptShiftGrid command to accept pre-selection.
- Fixed ptManage2DPattern bug related to saving and loading patterns while inside the command.
- Fixed menu bug in ptManage2DPattern which used to point to the wrong command.
- Fixed a paneling bug to preserve input module attributes (color, material, etc) when populating components.