New build for Scan&Solve™ for Rhino plug-in is now available. This pre-release build includes several user-requested load types while retaining the familiar interface that has made Scan&Solve so easy to use.
New load types in this build include:
- Torque around any axis
- Centrifugal force
- Angular acceleration
- Arbitrary linear acceleration
Version 1.0 is much closer to its final form, which is tentatively scheduled for release on March 1, 2011. Pre-release special offer is now available to beta testers.
In Rhino, simply:
- Select the material, standard or Custom
- Apply the restraints, Edit to partially restrain
- Apply the loads
- Click Go
- View the results (strength, weakness, stresses, deformations)
- Click Report to generate web-ready reports
- Click Bake to save the deformed shape
Everyone is invited to try this free pre-release version. No prior experience required.