New commands in this release:
- ptGridSurfaceDomain. It divides a surface by its UV domain. Divide method can be byNumber, byArcLength or byCordLength. There are options to select base point and change UV directions. The command also supports history.
- ptPlanarLips to create variable offset of planar (unrolled) faces.
- ptChanegeGridDensity. Helps increase and decrease grid density in U and V directions.
- ptExtendGrid to extend a paneling grid by user-defined distance in U and V directions.
- Added an option to ptDivideSurfaceUV to divide the surface by CordLength. The command already support dividing byNumber and ByArcLength.
- ptUnifiyFacesDirection (previously ptUnifyFacesNormal) has new options to adjust the faces U and V directions to match the base surface.
- It is now possible to project paneling edges/faces in a user-defined direction. Use "PanelShape=Projected" in ptPanelGrid command
- Few bug fixes and refinements to ptUnroll commands.
- Fix and I/O crash bug.